|Job Title||Sales Account Manager - Remote Working (Bay Area)|
Sales Account Manager
We are looking for hungry, self-motivated and commercially minded individuals to join the experienced Sales Team in our established global company – do you have what it takes to be a successful Flashbay Sales Account Manager?
Founded in 2003, Flashbay is the World’s No.1 business-to-business (B2B) supplier of logo branded Promotional Technology products. Our products include Flash Drives, Power Banks, Speakers, Headphones and a host of related technology products and accessories. Our HQ is based in London and we have offices around the globe serving tens of thousands of happy customers.
This is a 100% remote working role open to applicants living anywhere in California. Applications cannot be accepted from anyone living outside California.
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN YOUR NEW ROLE?
- Build and develop your sales pipeline with a pro-active approach
- Be responsive and motivated to convert warm inbound leads into new customers
- Build and strengthen relationships with a valuable portfolio of existing customers
- Work hard to win new business opportunities from leads who have previously enquired but haven’t yet become customers
- Act as the dedicated point of contact for customer queries via phone and email
- Pursue sales targets and objectives for your assigned territory
- Maintain our CRM system with accurate customer and lead information
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Money-motivated and results focused
- 1-3 years’ experience in sales, business development or account management in a fast-paced sales environment with short sales cycles
- Degree educated and/or proven success in a similar role
- Strong negotiation skills and a commercial mindset
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Confident managing a high volume of leads and customer accounts at the same time
- Organized and diligent in following up opportunities
- Eager to sell and have a ‘can do’ attitude
- You must have a quiet dedicated working space available and a fixed line broadband connection with a download speed of at least 30Mbps – you can check this at Speedtest.net - mobile broadband is not acceptable.
WHAT TRAINING DO WE PROVIDE?
- Our Sales Hero Academy will provide you with the fundamental sales skills, product knowledge and understanding of our clients that you need to get off to the best start but you must be self-motivated and be able to independently get to grips with the role
- Support to answer all your initial questions and show you everything you need to be a great success
- Ongoing opportunities to progress as your career develops
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Basic salary up to $45k (Depending on Experience)
- Uncapped commission
--- Typically $10-15k+ on top of your basic salary in your first year
--- Higher commissions are regularly earned thereafter
- 10 days of annual leave plus company holidays
Location:Mountain View, California http://www.flashbay.com/careers/mountain-view